Payment of Semester Fees
With effect from 1st August 2013, semester fees can be paid by the students of 2nd semester and above from their home station as per following procedure. First semester fees will continue to be paid in bank draft as before.
Payment by students/parents having internet banking facilities only.
Fees can be paid upto 15th May for odd semester and 15th November for even semester.
Account will not accept deposit after above dates.
Procedure for online payment is as under:-
Go to site www.onlinesbi.com
Log into own account using user Id and password.
Go to payment/transfer and click on link.
Open link "STATE BANK COLLECT". Enter own State and Type of Institutions from drop down menu (select Educational institution) and submit.
Select "Shrimanta Shankar Academy – GIPS" from drop-down menu and submit.
Select details of your branch and semester from drop down menu.
Enter your Name and Roll No in appropriate column and make payment.
a. Take a printout of the receipt and submit it to GIPS office as confirmation of having paid your fees.
b. In case of due date is over, make use of Powerjyoti Account to deposit fees. (Details explained below)
1. Students/parents, without internet banking facility and those students (with internet banking facility) but due date is over, can use this account to deposit fees.
2. Account will accept deposit in cash / cheque throughout the year in any branch of State Bank of India.
3. Challan to deposit fees can be downloaded from GIPS website and printout taken.
4. Challan contains three sections – Bank Copy, SSA Copy and Remitter Copy. Students will deposit the “SSA Copy” of challan to GIPS office, GIPS as proof of having deposited semester fees. Remitter copy to be retained as personal proof.
5. Procedure for use of Powerjyoti account is as under:
- Fill in details of your name; roll number, semester and department in all three copies of challan.
- Enter the amount of semester fee. Rs 20.00 will be charged as bank charges.
- Write the total amount in words including bank charges.
- Hand over cash / cheque alongwithchallan in bank counter. Two copies (SSA Copy and Remitter Copy) will be returned to the remitter after accepting the cash / cheque by the bank duly signed and stamped.
- Ensure Journal Number has been endorsed by the bank in both copies returned to the remitter.
- Deposit SSA Copy of challan to GIPS office and retain other copy with student.
6. Those paying fees after 15th May / 15th Novemberwill pay late fee while depositing SSA Copy of the challan in AdministrativeBranch as under:-
- First 30 days - Rs 50.00 per day.
- Subsequent days - Rs 100.00 per day.
7. Clearance for deposit of semester fees will be given by Administrative Branch only after late fee, if any, has been paid while depositing copy of challan.
Payment by Bank Draft
GIPS will continue to accept payment of semester fee through bank draft. However, late fee will have to be paid as per above rates if deposited after 15th May / 15th November.
I-Collect and Powerjyoti accounts have been opened in State bank India for ease of paying semester fees by the students / parents from the comfort of their home / home station and avoid carrying of large quantity of cash in person by the students. Everyone is requested to make full use of this facility and make it a success.